US Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Lisa Curcio recently showcased a curvy pop up card on her You Tube channel. I have taken her idea (thank you so much for the inspiration Lisa) and adjusted the measurements slightly to fit our metric sizes.
- The background panel was created using the Blended Alcohol technique. I then used a very fine layer of liquid glue along the ‘borders’ and added some Gilded Leafing.
- The two front panels use the Peony Garden DSP.
- The peonies have been stamped and coloured with Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers then cut with the coordinating dies.
- I have added Gray Granite layers on the back for the message.
- Stamp Set: Prized Peony, Happiest of Birthdays
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Gray Granite, Peony Garden DSP, Vellum
- Ink: Gray Granite, Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: Water Painter, 100% Isopropyl Alcohol, Gilded Leafing, Stampin’ Blends, Peony Dies, Dimensionals
… back and envelope
The 2021 Annual Catalogue has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.