US Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Rachel Tessman recently created a sliding lock card on YouTube. It looked like fun so I had to try it out (and made two of them!).
- I adjusted Rachel’s measurements to suit our metric A4 cardstock.
- Supplies Card 1:
- Stamp Set: Simply Succulents
- Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP
- Ink: Just Jade
- Accessories: Classic Label Punch, 2¼” Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Blending Brushes
- Supplies Card 2:
- Stamp Set: Enjoy the Moment
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP
- Ink: Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Classic Label Punch, 2¼” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Whilst the DSP I used on the above cards is now retired, there are lots more beautiful DSPs and other products in the 2021 Annual Catalogue which is now live. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.