For the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com I am using the Blended Alcohol Technique to create an amazing background that doesn’t need many, if any embellishments to stand out.
The sketch ….
My card …
- Supplies to create the Blended Alcohol background:
- 90% or above Isopropyl Alcohol
- Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers
- Paint Brush or Water Painter
- How to create the Blended Alcohol background:
- Use the Blends to add splotches of each colour randomly across a piece of vellum cardstock. Do not leave very much white space.
- Dip paint brush into alcohol and dab each of the splotches. The colours will start to move and blend into each other.
- Allow the panel to dry and then add splatters of alcohol with the paint brush.
- Allow splatters to dry.
- Attach to white cardstock with Adhesive Sheets or use a sponge and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp Set: Many Messages
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Basic White, Vellum
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Hammered Metal 3D EF, Meadow Moments EF, Water Painter, Isopropyl Alcohol (at least 90%), Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight
Inside of the card and envelope ….
The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now live and has some amazing new products. Stop by regularly to check out my new creations. Click on the link below to download a PDF version. Click on Shop Now to go to my online shop.