In today’s project, I have a sneak peek from a stamp set that will go live on 4 May. There is also a free PDF on how to create this vintage style card.
- The background on the card front is a collage using images from Quiet Meadow and Very Versailles stamp sets. The images are created using first and second generation stamping to build up the look of layers.
- Quiet Meadow is new on 4 May and has some amazing dies to go with it. I will have more posts with this bundle over coming weeks.
- The art panel is Crumb Cake cardstock, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Watercolor Pencils.
- Download the PDF here for full measurements and instructions.
- Stamp Set: Quiet Meadow, Very Versailles, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Messages Die, Linen Thread, Square Vellum Doilies, Detailed Trio Punch, Watercolor Pencils Assortment 1, Blending Brushes
… inside and envelope