Today I have another version of a Double Gate Fold card.
- This Double Gate Fold card also uses a piece of 12″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper for the base.
- Score it on the long side at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″.
- Make a mark on the short sides at 4″.
- Cut from the 4″ mark on the short side to the top of the 4″ score line. Keep this piece for another project.
- Cut from the 4″ mark on the other side to the top of the 8′ score line. Keep this piece for another project.
- Cut from the 4″ mark to the bottom of the 2″ score line. Repeat on the other side
- Fold the 2″ and 10″ score lines in mountain folds.
- Fold the 4″ and 8″ score lines in valley folds.
- Decorate the inside by adding 2 panels – first panel 5¾” x 3¾’, second panel 5½” x 3½”.
- Add die cut or punched layers to the outside of one side.
- Stamp Set: Enjoy the Moment, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Mango Melody, Basic White, Artistry Blooms DSP
- Ink: Versamark, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Messages Die, Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Potted Succulents Dies, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals