At a recent class we used Blending Brushes to create a Faux Tearing panel.
- Tear a piece of printing paper or removable sticky paper so that it has uneven edges. Ensure that the paper is long enough to fit the full length of the art panel.
- Attach both pieces with the torn edges facing each other and slightly offset. Set them as far apart as you want for your ‘torn’ panel.
- Sponge Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow inks across the panel with the Blending Brushes. Start lightly with each colour and gradually add more ink until you are happy with the result.
- Remove the torn paper and without adding more ink to the Blending Brush cover the rest of the panel with a light brushing. This will take away the stark white look.
- Randomly stamp images from Enjoy the Moment Stamp Set with Early Espresso ink taking care so that some of the images are outside the coloured area.
- Emboss the panel with Tasteful Textile 3D EF and attach to the front of a Terracotta Tile card base.
- Stamp a sentiment on white with Early Espresso ink. Die cut with one of the Ornate Frames Dies and use the Blending Brush without more ink to add a light colour.
- Attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Enjoy the Moment
- Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Basic White
- Ink: Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Blending Brushes, Ornate Frames Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope