A single butterfly from Butterfly Brilliance takes pride of place for the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com.
The sketch ….
My card ….
- Die cut the circular leaf sprig with Basic White cardstock and colour with the Light Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut a thin frame from Shaded Spruce cardstock and attach to the top of the leaf die cut.
- Emboss a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder and attach to the front of a Thick Basic White card base.
- Cut a piece of Natural Touch Specialty Paper and attach the leaf die cut to the top of it with Dimensionals.
- Attach a ribbon slide to a piece of Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon and add below the leaf die cut on the specialty paper.
- Add to the embossed layer on the card.
- Stamp a butterfly with Memento Tuxedo Black and colour with Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blends. Die cut with matching die and attach to the leaf die cut with Dimensionals.
- Add a sentiment from Many Messages to the ribbon with Dimensionals..
- Decorate inside of card and envelope with pieces of Butterfly Bijou DSP.
- Stamp Set: Butterfly Brilliance, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Natural Texture Specialty Paper, Butterfly Bijou DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Birds & More Dies, Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Ribbon, Brilliant Wings Dies, Old World Paper 3D EF, Ribbon Slide, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Shaded Spruce, Magenta Madness