Today’s card was created for a recent Watercolor Wednesday Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
- I followed the tutorial that was provided at splitcoaststampers.com and used my Cotman Winsor & Newron watercolours on Fabriano Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper.
- The sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays was stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- To emulate the watercolour scene, I used images from the Waterfront Stamp Set on the inside of the card and the envelope
- Stamp Set: Happiest of Birthdays, Waterfront
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Basic White, Watercolour Paper
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Cotman Winsor & Newron watercolours, Fabriano Cold Pressed Watercolour Paper
… inside and envelope