For the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com I have used the beautiful Fine Art Floral DSP on a background of the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
Here is the sketch ….
My card …
- Emboss Basic White with the Painted Texture 3D EF and attach to the front of a Flirty Flamingo card base.
- Attach a thin strip of Petal Pink cardstock towards the top of the embossed panel.
- Die cut a piece of the Fine Art Floral DSP with a Stitched Rectangles Die and add to the card using Dimensionals.
- Attach a sentiment from Many Messages.
- Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Basic White, Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Painted Texture 3D EF, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope