Today I am using the negative die cut from this card to create an ‘under the sea’ scene.
- The negative die cut using the Pearlescent Specialty Paper creates the perfect frame for this scene.
- I used Blending Brushes on the front of a Very Vanilla card base with Seaside Spray ink for a background sea. The ‘waves’ stamp from Seaside Notions was then stamped all over the sea.
- Shells, seaweed and bubbles were then added randomly using Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Just Jade, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake inks.
- The die cut frame was then attached over the collage.
- The seahorse was stamped on Basic White with Calypso Coral and coloured with the matching Stampin’ Blends, fussy cut and attached with Dimensionals.
- One of the shells was stamped in Crumb Cake, die cut with the matching die and embossed with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder then attached with Dimensionals.
- Bling was added with a Rhinestone for the eye of the seahorse and some Opal Rounds on the sea scene.
- The sentiment from Many Messages was stamped on white with Memento Tuxedo Black and die cut with the Messages Die. It was then coloured with Just Jade Stampin’ Blends and attached to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Friends Are Like Seashells, Seaside Notions, Many Messages
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic White, Pearlescent Specialty Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Just Jade, Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Messages Die, Seaside Seashells Dies, Seashells 3D EF, Stampin’ Blends – Just Jade and Calypso Coral, Rhinestones, Opal Rounds, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope