For the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com I have used some of the Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate and roses from the True Love DSP.
Here is the sketch ….
My card …
- The Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate comes in two colours – Highland Heather and Rococo Rose. The reverse side of the acetate is silver which works really well here.
- The roses from the True Love Designer Series Paper have been coloured using the Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers. Colours used were Flirty Flamingo, Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow.
- The sentiment from Many Messages was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. It was coloured with the Light Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends.
- Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Acetate, True Love Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Stampin Blends, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
For information about the amazing promotion of Sale-a-Bration where you can earn FREE products, click here.