Today I have been playing with the new Gilded Leafing.
- There are a few different ways to use the Gilded Leafing. Today’s card:
- Stamp the solid image second generation with Rococo Rose ink on the Oh So Ombre DSP.
- Stamp the outline image with Versamark.
- Add Heat & Stick Powder over the Versamark and heat with the heat tool until it melts.
- Dip the heated image into the Gilded Leafing. Press down to ensure good coverage.
- Use a Stamping Sponge to remove excess gilding.
- Stamp the leaves using two step stamping with Just Jade ink.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark, add Heat & Stick Powder, heat and add Gilded Leafing. Remove the excess with a Stamping Sponge.
- Just a note: the Gilded Leafing comes in a small jar but as soon as you open it, it will fly everywhere. Place it in a sealable dish large enough to fit at least a quarter sheet of cardstock.
- I will have other ways to use it in upcoming posts.
- The Oh So Ombre DSP (both pink and blue used on this card) is available FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration (until the end of February).
- Stamp Set: To A Wild Rose
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Oh So Ombre DSP
- Ink: Rococo Rose, Just Jade, Versamark
- Accessories: Gilded Leafing, Heat & Stick Powder
… inside and envelope
For more information about Sale-a-Bration, click here.