For the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com I have a sneak peek of the Butterfly Bijou DSP and Brilliant Wings Dies which will be available during March and April. I will have more details for you on this promotion later.
Here is the sketch ….
My card …
- I have used one of the Dandy Laser-Cut designs to sponge the dandelions onto a piece of Basic White. I then used the Stitched with Whimsy Dies to create the frame and rounded the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- The Stitched with Whimsy Dies have actually been used on all the layers.
- Check out the beautiful butterflies which have been die cut from the Butterfly Bijou DSP, The layer below the dandelions is also from the same DSP.
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Butterfly Bijou DSP, Dandy Laser-Cut Paper
- Ink: Versamark, Just Jade, Seaside Spray
- Accessories: Messages Die, Brilliant Wings Dies, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, 1″ Circle Punch, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals
… inside and envelope
For information about the amazing promotion of Sale-a-Bration where you can earn FREE products, click here.