For the latest Sketch Challenge at splitcoaststampers.com the double dare is to create a fancy fold with the sketch.
Here is the sketch ….
My card …
- This fancy fold is a great way to showcase your Designer Series Paper. My card today uses the Paper Blooms DSP which is FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration.
- Measurements based on either Metric A4 cardstock or Imperial Letter cardstock:
- Card Base: ¼ sheet cardstock (14.8cm x 10.5cm OR 5½” x 4¼”)
- Base Layer: 0.5cm or ¼” smaller than base (14.3cm x 10cm OR 5¼” x 4″)
- Front Flap: 21cm x 7.4cm OR 8½” x 2¾”
- Front Flap Layer: 6.9cm x 10cm OR 2½” x 4″
- Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Night of Navy, Basic White, Paper Blooms DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Messages Die, Stitched So Sweetly Dies
… inside and envelope
For information about the amazing promotion of Sale-a-Bration where you can earn FREE products, click here.