Looking to showcase your DSP? This trifold card makes it easy to do just that. I have used the Berry Delightful DSP and the matching stamp set (Berry Blessings) which are FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order.
Here it is closed …
…. and the first opening
… and fully open
- Take a piece of DSP 14.8cm x 12″. Score at 4″ and 8″.
- Select two nesting dies of any shape. Die cut the smaller one on the front (left hand panel). Die cut the smaller one with white or vanilla cardstock. Close the card and attach the neutral piece through the die cut space onto the closed panel.
- Put both dies together and cut a frame with matching cardstock. Attach the frame around the die cut space on the front.
- Add a piece of neutral cardstock to the open centre panel.
- Decorate panels as desired.
- Stamp Sets: Berry Blessings, Peaceful Moments
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP
- Ink: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green
- Accessories: Layering Squares Dies, Rhinestones
For more information about Sale-a-Bration, click here.