At last week’s class, participants used Embossing Paste to create backgrounds and sponge daubers to colour the images.
- The first card uses the beautiful background die cut on Purple Posy cardstock. Once die cut, it was laid over a piece of Basic White. Shimmery White Embossing Paste was added and covered both the purple and white pieces. A great way to create two backgrounds at once. In this case we actually ended up with three backgrounds as the white piece was cut in half (one used on the second card and the other piece was kept for a future project).
- On these cards, the succulents were coloured with sponge daubers – a quick and easy way to add colour and WOW to your images.
- Stamp Set: Simply Succulents
- Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray, Smoky Slate, Rococo Rose, White, Oh So Ombre DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Terracotta Tile, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Potted Succulents Dies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Opal Rounds, Pretty Peacock and Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon, Shimmery White Embossing Paste
For information about Sale-a-Bration, click here.