This Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers lends itself to an interesting fancy fold.
Here is the sketch ….
My card …
- Take a quarter sheet of Thick Very Vanilla cardstock for the card base.
- Draw the shape from the sketch on Very Vanilla cardstock that has been folded.
- Attach Forever Greenery DSP to the card base. Add strips of Pretty Peacock over the DSP then attach the folded shaped vanilla piece.
- Stamp a sentiment on a 1¾” circle of Pear Pizzazz and add to the shape with Dimensionals.
- Die cut some leaves from the Forever Flourishing Dies with Watercolor Paper and colour with an Aqua Painter and Pretty Peacock ink. Attach to the vanilla shape.
- Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Watercolor Paper, Forever Greenery DSP
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, 1¾” Circle Punch
… inside and envelope