I have made a fancy fold masculine card for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week.
The sketch ….
My card …
- I took a standard card base in Thick Very Vanilla and cut a piece 2cm from the right hand side.
- When closed, the vanilla on the card base looked a bit plain so I used the ‘log’ image to add some texture – see below to see how it looks when the card is open.
- Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, World of Good DSP
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight
- Accessories: 2¼” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
… here it is open