Today I am using the Faux Letterpress technique for the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
The sketch ….
My card …
- Ink the inside front of the Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder with Crumb Cake ink. Add a piece of Whisper White cardstock and emboss.
- Use an Aqua Painter with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam inks to colour the embossed flower.
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round the lower right corner and attach to a Petal Pink card base.
- Punch some sprigs from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and the Sprig Punch and add to the card.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
- Accessories: Magnolia 3D EF, Sprig Punch, Aqua Painter, Detailed Trio Punch
… inside and envelope