Today I am showcasing a number of different dies for the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
The sketch ….
My card …
- Attach a piece of Adhesive Sheet to the back of a piece of Purple Posy and die cut with the largest Many Medallions die. Cut half of a column of medallions from each side and add to the front of a Purple Posy card base. Use one of the cut off pieces on a piece of Whisper White for the inside of the card.
- Die cut the third largest label die with Whisper White cardstock. Reduce the size of the die cut using the Altering the Size of a Framelit as described here. Stamp the fern image with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Die cut a butterfly and feather with Rich Razzleberry cardstock and attach to the die cut label.
- Attach a piece of DSP to Rich Razzleberry cardstock and add to the centre of the card front with Dimensionals.
- Add the die cut to the DSP.
- Die cut the back of the envelope with one of the Envelope dies. Attach a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock on the inside of the envelope behind the die cut.
- Stamp Set: Positive Thoughts
- Cardstock: Purple Posy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry DSP
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Many Medallions Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Nature’s Thoughts Dies, Envelope Dies, Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets
… inside and envelope