Today I am creating a masculine card using the World of Good Specialty DSP for the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
The sketch ….
My card …
- My card is half a piece of A4 (21cm x 14.8cm scored at 10.5cm). (If your cardstock is letter size, ie card is 5½” x 8½” scored at 4¼”, the measurements will be shown in brackets.)
- 2 pieces of DSP – 14.3cm x 5cm (5¼” x 2″). Mark 3.5cm (1½”) in from each end on the bottom of one piece and on the top of the other piece. Cut out the corner triangles and use on the inside of the card and / or envelope.
- Cardstock for sentiment – 3.3cm wide x 3 cm tall (1¼” x 1″). Draw a light line across the centre of the card. Mark .6cm (¼”) in from each end on both the top and the bottom. Cut from the mark down to the centre edge on all four corners. Erase the line before stamping.
- Attach the DSP and stamped sentiment layer to the Cinnamon Cider card base before embossing with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp Set: Life is Beautiful
- Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, World of Good Specialty DSP
- Ink: Cinnamon Cider
- Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF
… inside and envelope