The new Blossoms in Bloom stamp set creates a variety of beautiful images. Today I am using it with second generation stamping for a softer look on brighter colours. I used the colours from a recent Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Keep reading to get a free PDF on how to make this card.
The colours ….
My card …
- The colours are certainly very bright aren’t they? You can see that they have been toned down quite a lot on my card with the use of the second generation stamping technique. All that this involves is to ink your stamp, stamp it off onto some scrap paper (or another project) and then stamp it on your cardstock. If you find that this is still to bright, stamp it off again.
- Stamp Set: Blossoms in Bloom
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
- Ink: Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand
- Accessories: Many Medallions Dies, Dimensionals
… the inside and envelope
For detailed supplies, measurements and instructions, click here to download the PDF.