Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
- There are so many sneak peeks from the upcoming Annual Catalogue on this card. How many new products can you see being used here?
- Not only have I used new products, but also a technique to turn a die into an embossed image.
- Stamp Set: Many Mates
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Birds & More Dies, Many Medallions Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Dimensionals, Sponges
- Techniques: Embossing with Dies, Sponging
- … for the inside of the card and the envelope.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
The new catalogue goes live on 3 June 2020. If you have ordered from me in the past six months, I have a complimentary catalogue for you. If you live in Australia, do not have your own Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like a catalogue, please contact me.