Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
- I have used the One Sheet Wonder Technique to create a series of collages on a sheet of A4, I then cut it up into five panels and created five similar yet different cards.
- Stamp Sets: Positive Thoughts, Very Versailles, Crackle Paint
- Cardstock: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Dies, 1/8″ Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon
- Matching designs were created for the inside of the cards and the envelopes.
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.