Here is the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- Stamp one of the floral outline images tone on tone on the Grapefruit Grove card base.
- Die cut a piece of Whisper White using the second largest Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Swipe Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo inks onto a size E acrylic block. Lightly spritz the block with water and press the white die cut piece onto the block. Remove and allow to dry. Arrange some of the outline stamps onto an acrylic block, ink with Memento Tuxedo Black and stamp onto the coloured art piece then layer onto a piece of Basic Black.
- Attach some scraps of Pearlized Doilies to the corners of a piece of Blushing Bride and then layer onto a piece of Basic Black.
- Adhere the art panel to the Blushing Bride, run through the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and attach to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic Black using Whisper White Craft ink and attach to the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set: Varied Vases
- Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo, Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
- Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtle 3D EF, Pearlized Doilies, Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration which ends on 31 March 2020.