Today I have a FREE PDF on the card I created for the latest Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge. Keep reading for more on the card and the link to the FREE PDF.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- I have created a quick and easy collage style card using the Fanciful Fragrance stamp set from the Annual Catalogue.
- The technique of first and second generation stamping plays a big part when building a collage, or just when you want to get different shades from the same ink pad. First generation stamping is achieved by inking the stamp and then stamping directly on the cardstock. Second generation stamping is achieved by inking the stamp, stamping off onto scrap paper and then stamping on the cardstock without reinking the stamp. Depending on the depth of colour required, you could even do third or fourth generation stamping.
- For full instructions, download the PDF file here.
- Stamp Set: Fanciful Fragrance
- Cardstock: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam
- Accessories: Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Classic Label Punch
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration ends on 31 March 2020. Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration.