Today I have a FREE PDF using The Little Ladybug stamp set. At the moment you can also purchase coordinating dies for the set. Today’s card uses the stamps and dies. The stamp set is available FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration (only until 31 March). The dies will only be available during this period also.
- Position flower and bug stamp on Whisper White cardstock and align the dotted die between them.
- Remove the stamps and die cut the dots.
- Stamp the sentiment in the top left hand corner using Saddle Brown ink.
- Die cut leaves, grass and small flowers from coloured cardstock.
- Stamp flower and bug on Whisper White scrap using Saddle Brown ink. Use the Aqua Painter to colour the flower and bug. Use the Blender Pen and the Saddle Brown ink to colour in the centre of the flower.
- Use sponges or sponge brayer with Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam inks to create ‘sky and ground’ on the Whisper White cardstock.
- Attach flower and bug die cuts using Dimensionals.
- Attach grass, leaves and flowers die cuts.
- Adhere art panel to Early Espresso layer and then add to card base.
- Stamp inside and envelope to match.
- Download the PDF file here.
- Stamp Set: Little Ladybug
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Balmy Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Saddle Brown Stazon
- Accessories: Ladybug Dies, Sponge Brayer, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Dimensionals
- … for the inside and envelope
Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration.
PS Sale-A-Bration ends 31 March 2020.