Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The main stamp set for this one is The Gang’s All Meer – a FREE set during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order. I also used My Meadow and Snow Front for added scenery.
- Stamp the meerkats, trees and cactus images with Memento Tuxedo Black. Mask the meerkats and the cacti.
- Sponge the sunset in the top quarter of the art panel with Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove and Blueberry Bushel inks. Add some dark clouds by lightly sponging with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Draw some birds with a Basic Black marker.
- Sponge the remainder of the panel using Gray Granite ink.
- Stamp the grass randomly using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Stamp the ‘sand’ randomly using Crumb Cake ink.
- Remove the masks on the cacti and colour with a Pear Pizzazz marker. Add some dots with an Old Olive marker. Colour the flowers on the cacti with a Blushing Bride marker.
- Remove the masks on the meerkats and colour with the light and dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp Sets: The Gang’s All Meer, My Meadow, Snow Front
- Cardstock: Gray Granite, Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gray Granite DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive, Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Sale-A-Bration ends on 31 March. Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration.
2 thoughts on “The Gang’s All Meer for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers”
Oh, thank you so much Mal. Let me know if you need any help. xx
Now Annette thats a ripper card. When home next month i would love to attempt it. Xx mal
LikeLiked by 1 person