The Special Someone stamp set has some cute animal and floral images. At the moment you can also purchase coordinating dies for the set. Today’s card uses the stamps and dies.
- I took the design of this card from the flyer for the new dies.
- The colourful background papers come from the Brights Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Stitched Rectangles Dies created the windows.
- The raccoon was stamped with Gray Granite, the squirrel and mouse with Crumb Cake, and the flowers with Daffodil Delight.
- The grass was die cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock.
- Pearls were coloured with Lovely Lipstick and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- The Whisper White panel was attached to the Pretty Peacock card base with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp Set: Special Someone
- Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Brights DSP pack
- Ink: Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
- Accessories: Special Day Dies, Pearls, Foam Adhesive Strips, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Stampin’ Blends: Lovely Lipstick, Daffodil Delight
- … for the inside and envelope
2 thoughts on “Birthday Card using Special Someone”
Oh no Mal! I trust that you recover quickly. I hope that the trip goes well. xx
Annette such a happy card. Love it. We are off tomorrow and i am sick with tonsillitis. Yr card made me smile. Xx mal
LikeLiked by 2 people