Here is last week’s Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- Emboss a piece of Smoky Slate with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Swipe matching ink pad across the raised surface. Attach to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Die cut the Sending Flowers with a piece of Old Olive. Snip between the cut outs so that the circle with the flowers is separate. Place on a piece of vellum and cut a circle from the vellum along the outside of the die cut. Attach to the brick layer.
- Die cut the small flowers with Pretty Peacock and Rich Razzleberry and attach to the die cut circle flowers. Add some pearls.
- Die cut sentiment twice with Whisper White, layer and colour with Old Olive ink and Wink of Stella. Add to brick layer.
- Die cut butterfly with Whisper White and add above one of the flowers.
- Stamp Set: None
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Vellum
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Old Olive
- Accessories: Brick & Mortar 3D EF, Sending Flowers Dies, Well Written Dies, Wink of Stella, Pearls
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
These dies are limited edition and are only available until 31 March 2020. Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration.