Here is this week’s Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- The combination of colours today works well with these background builder stamp sets.
- I stamped the geisha on Pool Party and Mango Melody DSP, fussy cut the dress and umbrella and paper pieced them onto the outline image on the art panel.
- After adding the sentiment, I embossed the art panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder twice – at right angles. This creates a linen look (a little difficult to see in the photo).
- Stamp Sets: My Meadow, Power of Hope, So Sentimental
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party DSP, Mango Melody DSP
- Ink: Pool Party, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Subtle 3D EF
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration.