This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers uses pink/red tones. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- I have used one of the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards today and attached a piece of Very Vanilla to the back of the laser cut front.
- The birthday cake is from one of the FREE stamp sets available during Sale-A-Bration with qualifying sales. I coloured it with Stampin’ Blends, fussy cut it and attached to a die cut from the retired Window Frames Framelits.
- Stamp Set: Happy Birthday to You
- Cardstock: Bird Ballad Laser Cut Card, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Rococo Rose, Whisper White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: Window Frames Framelits, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Cherry Cobbler, Rococo Rose, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
Find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion here then visit my online shop for all the FREE products available with qualifying orders during Sale-A-Bration.