This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers uses one of my favourite colour combinations. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- The Breathtaking Bouquet background stamp can be used for so many different techniques. Today, I have stamped it with Gorgeous Grape ink on Highland Heather cardstock. The leaves at each end were coloured with the Dark Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends. The outer flowers were coloured with a Versamarker pen. (If you do not have one of these pens, just use your Versamark ink pad with a Blender Pen.) The centre rose was coloured with a Clear Wink of Stella brush. For extra sparkle, I then added the Wink of Stella to the coloured leaves and flowers.
- Stamp Set: Breathtaking Bouquet, Little Ladybug
- Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Highland Heather, Whisper White
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape
- Accessories: Dark Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, Versamarker Pen, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.