Here is the latest Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The roses are from the cake in the Happy Birthday to You stamp set available for FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order. They were coloured with Stampin’ Blends, fussy cut and attached to a piece of Petal Pink cardstock.
- The background paper is from the Best Dressed DSP pack.
- The heart die cut is from the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies. I added a double bow with Whisper White Baker’s Twine.
- Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday to You, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Cardstock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Best Dressed DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: So Saffron, Petal Pink, Rococo Rose, Shaded Spruce
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.