This week I am creating a masculine birthday card for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- The colours this week were just right for a masculine birthday card.
- The Designer Series Paper is from the upcoming Mini Catalogue.
- Stamp Set: Geared Up Garage
- Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Country Club DSP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Garage Gears Dies, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Real Red, Basic Black
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.
The January-June Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue go live on 3 January. If you live in Australia and do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and would like a copy of these new catalogues, please contact me.