Today I have a selection of 3 Panel Scenery Z Fold cards made especially for Christmas. Thanks to Rachel Tessman (A US Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) for the idea. I have amended the measurements to suit our metric cardstock.
- This is a great design to showcase any pretty Designer Series Paper.
- My metric measurements:
- Card base: 14.8cm x 21cm scored at 3.7cm and 10.5cm
- Sentiment panel: 4.5cm x 14.3cm
- DSP: 14.3cm high x 15.25cm wide. Cut panel widths from the left: 6.8cm then 3cm, the piece left will be 5.45cm
- Fold the card base in half on the 10.5cm score line, then fold back on the 3.7cm score line.
- Stamp sentiment panel and add to left hand edge of card inside.
- Add the 6.8cm DSP panel to the front fold of the card base. Ensure that it will cover the sentiment panel when the card is closed.
- Open out the card base and add the 5.45cm panel next to the sentiment panel.
- Lastly add the 3cm panel between the other two panels.
- Add die cuts and sentiment to the front of the card as desired.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas, Holly Jolly Christmas, Merry Christmas to All, So Many Stars, Peaceful Boughs
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Dimensionals, Sprig Punch, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Pearls, Classic Label Punch, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Frosted Frames Dies
Just a reminder that the Holiday Catalogue ends on 2 January 2020. Visit my online shop or contact me to purchase your favourites before they are gone forever.