Good morning readers. We are now in official countdown mode to Christmas. Have you put your tree up yet?
Today I have another collection of Christmas cards for you. All of these have used the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and/or the matching Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack.
- All of the stamps, dies, embossing folders and punches used are listed below. Click on any of the links and you can see all the posts that have used that product.
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Vellum, Copper Foil, Gold Foil, Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper, Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Delicata Celestial Copper
If you would like specific details on how to make any of these cards, please leave a comment or email me and I will be happy to provide them to you.
I hope that this has given you some more inspiration to complete your Christmas cards.
- Alcohol Markers
- Botanical Tags Thinlits
- Butterfly Beauty Thinlits
- Christmas Gleaming
- Christmas Layers Dies
- Country Floral 3D EF
- Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack
- Hammered Metal 3D EF
- Layering Circles
- Scripty 3D EF
- Shimmer Mist
- Stampin' Blends
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Stylish Scroll EF
- Swirls & Curls EF