This week the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers has some very bright colours. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card
- With all these bright colours I decided to create a collage background using the images from Perennial Birthday.
- Stamp Set: Perennial Birthday
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty Peacock, Lovely Lipstick, So Saffron
- Accessories: Dimensionals
- … the inside and envelope
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.