Here is this week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about it.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- I have created a landscape gatefold fancy fold card today.
- The Very Vanilla background layer and the Mossy Meadow ‘gate’ have been embossed with the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder. This works so well with the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- The Sprig Punch created the vanilla sprigs. A few Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the sprigs for berries.
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Christmas
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP
- Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Country Floral 3D EF, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sprig Punch
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.