This week’s Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is a great way to showcase the stamps from So Many Stars and the matching dies from Stitched Stars. Click on the link to find out more about this week’s challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- The stamped stars inside the silver foil die cut are all on one stamp and line up perfectly for the die cut.
- The silver foil stars are part of the same die cut so you can get lots of use from the one die.
- Stamp Set: So Many Stars
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Silver Foil
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel
- Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.