This week I have created a landscape gatefold fancy fold card for the Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge for this week.
Here are the colours for this week’s challenge ….
… and here is my card – closed, open and inside.
- The card is a landscape gate fold fancy fold.
- The dessert option this week was woodgrain so I have used some Come to Gather Designer Series Paper for the background on the card front.
- The doors were stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink on matching cardstock and die cut with the matching dies.
- The wreath was stamped with Mango Melody ink on Whisper White cardstock. The bow was stamped with Rococo Rose ink on Whisper White cardstock and both the wreath and bow were die cut with the matching dies.
- On the inside of the card and the envelope, I used the lattice die cut with Rococo Rose cardstock.
- Stamp Set: Barn Door
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose, Whisper White, Basic Black, Come to Gather DSP
- Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Mango Melody, Rococo Rose
- Accessories: Sliding Door Dies, Dimensionals
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.