This week I have used the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers to showcase some pretty Christmas Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalogue. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper is the hero today. I have added some of the new Shimmery Crystal Effects to a few of the ornaments for some added dimension. It is difficult to see in the photograph, but really stands out in real life.
- The sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set.
- Stamp Set: Holly Jolly Christmas
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Night Before Christmas DSP
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.