This week the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is great for a quick and easy card showcasing Designer Series Paper. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- This beautiful paper is from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
- The pretty flower is made from the Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape and the Perennial Essence Floral Centres.
- Stamp Set: Botanical Bliss
- Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Blueberry Bushel, Perennial Essence DSP
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel
- Accessories: 2″ Circle Punch, Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape, Perennial Essence Floral Centres, Dimensionals
- For the inside and envelope …
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.