If you have been surfing the Annual Catalogue, you will not have come across the cute Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set. It is one of the unique sets that are available as part of the Experience Creativity catalogue. Whilst this catalogue is aimed at new stampers, the stamp sets and other products are available for all to use.
This is the fifth of the 6 images.
- This image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and then fussy cut and adhered to a piece of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers were used for colour. The top corners were ‘ticket’ cut with a ½” circle punch.
- I have used some of the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper for the background.
- Stamp Set: Hoot Hoot Hooray
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Perennial Essence DSP, See A Silhouette DSP
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Accessories: ½” Circle Punch, Iridescent Sequins, Dimensionals, Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green
.. and for the inside and envelope
Click here to see the Hoot Hoot Hooray products in my online shop.