If you have been surfing the Annual Catalogue, you will not have come across the cute Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set. It is one of the unique sets that are available as part of the Experience Creativity catalogue. Whilst this catalogue is aimed at new stampers, the stamp sets and other products are available for all to use.
I will be showcasing each of the 6 images over the next two weeks.
- This vertical image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and the top corners rounded with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- A piece of Balmy Blue cardstock and a piece of See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper were punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Stamp Set: Hoot Hoot Hooray
- Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, See A Silhouette DSP
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Detailed Trio Punch, Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon, Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine, Stampin’ Blends: Balmy Blue, Poppy Parade
Click here to see the Hoot Hoot Hooray products in my online shop.
2 thoughts on “A quick and easy tag with Hoot Hoot Hooray”
Thank you. I wasn’t taken by the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper when I first saw it, but the more I use it, the more I love it.
Beautiful paper on your tag! I love it.
LikeLiked by 1 person