This week I have used the carnation images from the Inspiring Iris stamp set for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Click on the link to find out more about the challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Inspiring Iris is a two step stamping set. This allows you to either stamp the solid part of the image or watercolour it if you prefer. For this card, I used the solid stamps.
- A little Wink of Stella was used on the flowers for sparkle.
- The white part of the art panel looked a bit stark so I used an Aqua Painter and Basic Gray ink to add some ‘background noise’.
- Stamp Set: Inspiring Iris
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Basic Black, Rococo Rose,
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose, Basic Bray
- Accessories: Aqua Painter, Wink of Stella
- For the inside and envelope ….
Why not have a go at this challenge? I would love to see your projects.