Today’s card uses the Pigment Sprinkles to create a very vivid background offset by some black and white birds.
- Use an Aqua Painter to wet a corner of a piece of watercolor paper. Add some Gorgeous Grape Pigment Sprinkles onto the wet area and move around with the Aqua Painter to achieve the desired colour.
- Wet the opposite corner, add some Melon Mambo Pigment Sprinkles and colour with the Aqua Painter.
- Wet the area near the Gorgeous Grape and colour with Bermuda Bay. Colour.
- Wet the final piece and colour with Granny Apple Green.
- Allow the panel to dry then add some small water drops to bleach out some of the colour.
- Stamp the leaf image from Free As A Bird along the sides of a Seaside Spray card base with matching ink. Add a sentiment along the right hand corner.
- Stamp the birds on Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black and die cut with a Stitched Nested Labels Die.
- Add the watercolour panel to the card base and attach the bird panel using Dimensionals.
- Add some Rhinestones for a little bling.
- Stamp Set: Free As A Bird
- Cardstock: Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Seaside Spray
- Accessories: Pigment Sprinkles, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
… just a little stamping for the inside and envelope.