My Pigment Sprinkles have finally arrived! They are very similar to Brusho Crystal Colour but are made by Stampin’ Up!.
There are 6 colours of the watercolour pigment crystals: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, and Melon Mambo. They are very vivid colours.
- Stamp flowers and leaves from Floral Essence on Watercolor Paper with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Sprinkle Gorgeous Grape Pigment Sprinkles over the flowers and Granny Apple Green Pigment Sprinkles over the rest of the panel. Lightly spritz with water and allow crystals to dissolve. If desired, move colour around with an Aqua Painter. Allow to dry naturally.
- Attach art panel to a layer of Basic Black.
- Emboss the front of a Gorgeous Grape card base with the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder, then attach the layered art panel.
- Stamp a sentiment on Basic Black with Versamark ink and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder. Flag cut the ends and add to the art panel with Dimensionals.
- Add some sequins for a little bling.
- Stamp Sets: Floral Essence, Peaceful Place
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Versamark, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
- Accessories:Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Pigment Sprinkles, Dimensionals
… just a little stamping for the inside and envelope.