The Come Sail Away Suite in the new Annual Catalogue has all you need to create nautical projects – both masculine and feminine. I will be showcasing samples from this suite over the next week or so.
- Today’s card has a vivid sunset watercolour background created with Brusho Crystal Colour. Sadly Brusho is now retired, but there is a similar product in the new catalogue called Pigment Sprinkles. I will showcase them in future posts.
- Stamp Set: Sailing Home
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Dimensionals, Brusho Crystal Colour, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Blends – Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
- A little decoration for the inside and envelope