The Come Sail Away Suite in the new Annual Catalogue has all you need to create nautical projects – both masculine and feminine. I will be showcasing samples from this suite over the next week or so.
- Today’s card is CASE’d from the front cover of the new Annual Catalogue with a few changes:
- I have used the Under the Sea dies for some of the foliage whereas the card on the front cover uses pieces from a laser cut specialty card in the Memories & More Card Pack.
- I die cut an anchor instead of using one of the trinkets.
- Stamp Set: Sailing Home
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Come Sail Away DSP
- Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Under the Sea Dies, Smooth Sailing Dies, Dimensionals, Linen Thread
- A little decoration for the inside and envelope